ESTHEDERM Photo Reverse Brightening Protective Anti-Dark Spots Face Care
In stockAdd to Wishlist
Photo Reverse is a double-duty suncare/ treatment product that diminishes the appearance of brown spots, offers high protection against UVA and UVB rays, brightens, prevents and corrects hyperpigmentation.
Effectively blocking most of the sun’s radiation, Photo Reverse also works to reduce excess pigmentation (dark marks) – for a lighter, brighter complexion.
The lightweight formula is water and sweat resistant.
This double-duty sun protection/treatment cream:
• Protects against UVB and UVA rays which can damage and prematurely age the skin, protects the skin’s DNA and prevents cell damage thanks to our patented Global Cellular Protection technology.
• Prevents photo-ageing and dark spots. It inhibits the pigmentation process and makes the skin progressively brighter.
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply to the face and neck.
2. Allow 20 minutes to sink in before exposing skin to the sun.
3. Reapply every 2 hours. Use all year round.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Other Great Offers in Store
Specially formulated for oily skin with blemishes, EXFOLIAC® Matifying suncare fluid SPF 50+ provides optimum protection against UVA/UVB. Its unique complex purifies and matifies the skin, at the same time protecting it from the harmful effects of UV rays. Its fluid, non-greasy texture is uniquely pleasant and easy to use.
Specially designed to act at the source of the mechanisms responsible for skin pigmentation, IKLEN® Mélano-Expert Anti-Brown Spot Concentrate reduces brown spots. Thanks to the sustained diffusion of active ingredients, the highly-concentrated formula and its targeted action, the skin is once more radiant and glowing and the complexion is evened.
Bronz Repair Strong Sun is sun protection and anti-wrinkle product with a firming effect. This soft, lavish cream stimulates natural tanning, prevents photo-ageing, corrects wrinkles and firms the skin. Suitable for sun-tolerant skin that tans quickly and rarely gets sunburned.