ESTHEDERM Esthe-White Brightening Youth Night Cream
In stockAdd to Wishlist
This night cream helps treat hyperpigmentation and signs of ageing, making the skin look firmer and brighter, for a younger and more even complexion.
Institut Esthederm Esthe-White Brightening Youth Regenerating Night Care restructures the skin from within, using a double effect: regenerating and repairing the skin in order to reduce the signs of ageing as well as reducing and preventing dark spots.
The Esthederm patents Hypopigmentaline and Repair make the skin look radiant and luminous in the morning. It gradually looks firmer and becoms more flawless after each use. This night cream can be used on hyperpigmentation, whatever its cause (hormones, sun exposure, age, genetic factors), in order to achieve an even and brighter skin. The skin gradually becomes firmer, more elastic, brighter, more even and the skin’s cellular functions are boosted.
• Prevents hyperpigmentation and brightens the skin, for a more even complexion.
• Wrinkles and fine lines are smoothed and the skin is brighter.
• The skin becomes firmer, more elastic and more even with continued use.
• Suitable for hyperpigmented skin and/or uneven complexions.
• The hypopigmentaline patent helps to reduce and prevent dark spots and the Repair patent helps to reduce ageing signs.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply Esthederm Esthe-White Brightening Youth Regenerating Night Care to the face, neck and décolleté in the evening, with a gentle massage
- This cream can be used for itself or in combination with the Esthe-White Serum
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This best-selling day cream instantly brightens the skin, helps fade existing dark marks and prevents hyperpigmentation and damage caused by environmental stressors.
Other Great Offers in Store
Ultra-soothing 2-in-1 soothing and dermo-strengthening treatment for people with atopic, eczema-prone skin. Use daily use and in combination with dermocorticoids. For face and body. Suitable for the whole family, including babies.